Hello! My name is Melissa McMillan. Welcome to BlossomWriter!
If you’ve come here wondering what this blog is all about, you’re in the right place.
I write this blog with YOU in mind:
- The YOU who is unsure of who you really are
- The YOU who feels like there is a truer version of yourself deep inside
- The YOU who has been told you are something you know you are not
- The YOU who doesn’t know your own beauty
- The YOU who feels less than or not enough
- The YOU who is afraid to show your best self to the world
My mission is to help you blossom into your best, truest self – to help you see you are already beautiful and worthy, and the world is just waiting for you to open up.
On the blog, I write about personal growth, home life, self-care, spirituality and anything that is currently inspiring me on my own journey to blossom into my best, truest self.
I hope you will take some time to make yourself at home around this site. And, if you’re ready to take a deeper dive into what it means to blossom into your best, truest self, I have a free email course called Blossoming for Beginners just for you!
I am so grateful you are here!
Let’s Blossom Together,
A bit about me…I live in Southern California with the love of my life, Collin, and an adorable black pug named Danny. I love to write – it’s what makes me feel most alive. And I bake the best cookies!